In China and now the UK
1. Mentor to Vice President of HSBC Bank in Shenzhen, China
2. Trouble Shooter for Export Business in Shenzhen – Testimonial available and I still do
odd assignments for them.
3. In dealing with the above company's problems I had to highlight some problems and
solutions with Amazon in Eire, who adopted them as part of their Training course for
their service personnel.
4. Taught Business English to an IT Software Company in Shenzhen and we had to restrict
class size as the course was so popular.
5. Business English Advisor to the Chairman of the biggest Fibre Optic Cable & Equipment
Manufacturer in China. Interviewed over 50 of their Senior Staff to determine their level
of English. Was asked to join them part time, at their Manufacturing HQ in
Shijiazhuang, with a fully expensed apartment.
6. Since returning to the UK has run Skype sessions to classes of up to 12 Chinese people
improve your vocabularry with John.
John can concentrate on Skype or WeChat on a one-to-one basis or a group basis, using unique
and interesting materials to help Intermediate and Advanced students to improve all facets of their
English, whilst making it interesting.